Hurricane Ian Recovery Resources
We are deeply saddened by the damage and destruction left behind by Hurricane Ian. Farm families across the state now face the daunting challenge of rebuilding… whether that means rebuilding homes, barns, fences or starting over from seed and soil. In this great time of need, we will continue to stand by you and are ready to help as you rebuild.
Below are links to resources that may be useful as recovery efforts continue. We will be adding to this list as time goes on. If you have additional information that would be useful to share, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
- Congressman Neal Dunn’s Hurricane Recovery Resource Guide
- Florida Cattlemen's Foundation Hurricane Relief Efforts and Donations
- Florida Citrus Mutual Hurricane Ian Updates
- Florida Farm Bureau Hurricane Ian Relief Fund for Agriculture - this fund will provide support for the recovery from agricultural-related losses. All donations will be tax deductible.
- USDA Hurricane Preparation and Recovery Guides for Florida Producers
- UF/IFAS Extension Disaster Handbook
- Agricultural Losses and Damages Assessment Survey - Preliminary reports indicate catastrophic levels of flooding and wind damage to crops, livestock, structures and infrastructure throughout Florida due to Hurricane Ian. However, requests for data and verified information will be needed to inform relief efforts. Farmers and ranchers are encouraged to complete the developed by the UF/IFAS Economic Impact Analysis Program to help assess the impacts of the storm.
- USDA Call Center is now available to assist Agricultural Producers with Hurricane Ian Recovery. If your local FSA office is closed, you can contact the FSA Call Center at 1-877-508-8364. The line is staffed Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.