Now, more than ever, consumers want to practice social distancing and escape to the country... And it seems most of them are coming to Florida. If your client is in the market for a home or land in the country, Farm Credit is here to help!
Farm Credit of Florida is the #1 Ag Lender in Florida.
We’ve been financing farms, homes and land for over 100 years, and we are ready to put our experience to work for you.
Here are some Farm Credit of Florida advantages when your clients are looking to make their dream a reality:
DOCUMENTARY STAMPS and INTANGIBLE TAXES
- Members of Farm Credit of Florida are exempt from Florida Doc Stamps and Intangible Tax, potentially saving you thousands of dollars. Through this benefit your client can save $55 per every $1,000 in loans.
- We do not have maximum or minimum acreage limits.
- We make loans for land with no buildings, we see value in open acreage.
DREAMS TO EVENTUALLY BUILD
- If your client eventually dreams of building on a piece of land we have a fantastic land to construction to mortgage process. Buy the land today and start construction when the time is right.
- We offer both variable-rate and fixed-rate loans are available for rural real estate loans.
Each type of mortgage offers advantages, depending on the customer’s unique situation and current market conditions.
- Home Loans
- No acreage limitations.
- Financing for manufactured housing on permanent foundations (double-wide or larger)
- Construction-to-permanent loans for site built homes
- Finance the purchase of the land and the construction of the home in one loan with one fixed interest rate and one closing
- Up to a 30-year term
- Advance rate up to 95% available for Conventional loans
- USDA, FHA & VA loans also available
- Land Loans
- Fixed rate options up to 20 years
- Maximum Advance Rates up to 85%*
- Lending staff specialized land financing
- Long-term financing up to 20 years
*Loans are subject to eligibility and credit approval
- Lot Loans
- Future home site must be located in a rural area
- Up to a 10-year term
- Fixed rates available for life of loan
Want more? Sign-up to receive our newsletter
Our realtor resources newsletter includes timely content and updates tailormade for our partners in real estate.