2020 Board of Directors and 2021 Nominating Committee Election Results
Dear Farm Credit of Florida Member:
We wish to advise you in accordance with Farm Credit of Florida bylaws, elections for the 2020 Board of Directors and 2021 Nominating Committee were conducted by mail ballot following the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on July 23, 2020. Spillane & Zahul, CPAs, were engaged to tabulate and verify the results of the election.
The following individuals were elected to serve on the Board of Directors.
- District #3 John R. Newbold, III
- District #4 Harrell H. Phillips, Jr.
- District #8 Wayne H. Simmons
- District #9 Tobin J. “Toby” Basore
The following individuals were elected to serve on the 2021 Nominating Committee:
- District #1: Member - Sydney R. “Reid” Purvis, Jr; Alternate – Donald G. Tanner, Jr.
- District #2: Member – Wesley A. Carter; Alternate - Herbert C. Thomas
- District #3: Member - Kelley R. Smith, Jr; Alternate – Scott M. Brauman
- District #4: Member – Skipper Henderson; Alternate – Damon W. Sandlin
- District #5: Member - Charles W. Harrison, Jr.; Alternate - H.D. “Dan” Ryals
- District #6: Member – David P. Wheeler; Alternate – Justin G. Hood
- District #7: Member - John M. Larson; Alternate - Jim G. Russakis
- District #8: Member – Keith W. Kettner; Alternate – Antonio R. Perez
- District #9: Member - Keith Wedgworth; Alternate – Stephen W. Bedner
- District #10: Member - Marc J. Ellenby; Alternate – Mark Philcox
We thank you for your participation in this year’s election process and for your continuing patronage and support of the Association’s credit and related services.
Robert W. Teston